Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Lake Hogan

I know I mentioned my Birthday a bit back, but what I forgot to mention was all the fun we had during the day. We went back out to New Lake Hogan.
View Larger Map A nice Lake in the foothills of Northern California. Our friend Cory brought out his ski boat, and we went for a ride. I really like riding in boats, the bouncing around and hum of the engine is so relaxing that I even got a good nap in. But this time, I did more than just nap. Dad got in a great ride on the wake board and on skis, Mom can still single ski (it took her a few tries to get up, and I just didn’t like it when she would fall down, so I needed a big kiss when she was all done), we had a nice picnic lunch and got to swim around in the water. Then we broke out the big fun, the TUBE! Dad got in some good rides, and some good tumbles. Cory had fun, and Mom even got out there. After my nap, Dad and I even gave it a try. After just waking up, I wasn’t so sure about it. However, I did like driving the boat. It was a fun adventure when Dad tried to grab a quite large dead fish, but it was a bit to slippery. We even got to see a beautiful sunset. Perfect summer Birthday on the Lake. Thanks for all the fun Cory! Do you have a favorite lake you like to play on?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I LOVE that you are constantly on vacation!! That looks like SO much fun!!

a new beginning said...

Dad's tumble was beautiful...looked like a great trip.