Thursday, June 11, 2009

Air & Space Museums

I like things that fly and make lots of noise. So we went to check out a couple of museums about flying.
At San Diego's Balboa Park is the San Diego Air & Space Museum.
It was pretty cool. They did have the Star Trek section, but we didn't want to pay a lot extra for it, so we skipped it (sorry George). There are lots of neat things to look at, even a really old Apollo Space Shuttle. Some of the planes had cool designs. Ahhh this plane is going to eat me. Mom can't you read it says danger. I even got to fly, or at least pretend. Can I be Superman? (I know he flies and all, but what's up with a poster of Superman at an Air & Space Museum)? They even have a plane just my size. Overall, pretty cool!

We also checked out Air & Space Museum at March Airfield. If you’ve driven up Hwy 215 in So. Cal., then you’ve probably driven by it a bunch, but we finally stopped to check it out. There are some cool things to check out inside the hanger
(watch out my turn to fly) and a whole bunch more cool planes outside the hanger. Plus some interesting history about the area. Not the biggest museum, but definitely worth checking out if you like planes and other flying objects.

No comments: